Coupon Codes (to enter upon checkout):
COMBINE: A code only active on certain retail drop days enabling customer to checkout more that once and we will proceed to combine all orders within a stated timeframe.
Proper Fabric Care Instructions:
- Prewash fabric before sewing. This not only eliminates unwanted chemicals, but preshrinks fabric and helps set dyes.
- To prewash, wash on warm and dry on medium heat.
- To prolong longevity of fabric, lay flat to dry.
- Do not allow fabric to sit wet for long periods of time.
- After a garment is sewn, continue to wash on cold and tumble dry on medium.
- Launder with similar colours.
- Orders cannot be changed, added to or cancelled once processing has begun.
- In the event of a sale, discounts cannot be applied retroactively for any past purchases prior to the sale.
- Current processing times are 1-3 days before a retail order is shipped. Stocking days can be busier than usual and may take 7-10 business days to process and ship.
- Preorders take anywhere from 6-12 weeks for us to receive the fabric.
- Computer screens are different and even though we do our best to accurately depict colours and shades, they might appear different for each one. If you need help coordinating or matching a fabric, contact us prior to ordering and we will be happy to help.
- We are unable to offer refunds for washed and cut fabric. Please ensure fabric is inspected within 7 days of receiving.
- If you are unhappy with a fabric, buyer is responsible for return postage of the unwashed and uncut fabric. Refunds will be processed after receiving the item.
- Prairie Love Knits is not accountable for any fading, piling, or color bleeding issues. However we will be happy to resolve issues with you.
- In the event of receiving a flawed fabric, please check the measurements and we will always include extra yardage to account for the flawed area, unless this was overlooked.
- Flaws which can be covered by a dime or is within 3 inches of the edges of a digital custom printed fabric is not considered a flaw. Due to flaws which sometimes occur, 5 meters and up will not be guaranteed to be in a continuous cut although I will try my best. Please send me a note if this is of importance to you.
- Sezzle is provided as a layaway option to our customers. We as the merchant are charged 6% for each transaction- please bear this in mind before submitting your order, as any changes or refunds on your part will have to take account the 6% withheld.
November 2018 to current
We have been blessed to work out of a lovely little store tucked in Spruce Grove, AB.
I love creating and seeing them come to life on fabric!